Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Finger Paints - Flashy

Hello all! Wow, do I have a gem for you! I am sure many of you have seen this on the blogosphere, but I was finally able to get my little manicured fingers on Flashy by Finger Paints. It is the first flakie polish in my collection. It is not the original color tone that I wanted, but it was the only one left on the shelf at Sally's. I picked it up anyway and I'm glad that I did. 
Flashy is a green to orange (or orange to green) flakie polish suspended in a clear base. I layered it over OPI On Stranger Tides.  My hubby said that my nails looked like Slimer from Ghostbusters. I took that as compliment because I think Slimer is the bomb. Yes, I went there. No more words, just some close up shots of the awesomeness that is Flashy. 


That's some Ecto Cooler right there. Otherwise known as "Slimer Juice" in my house. 

And just one more for the road. Flakies are my new obsession and I must own more. Too bad rent, groceries and utilities come first. :-p

Have a Fanciful Friday!



Hugs and love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment