Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's Alive!!

Hi all! Time sure flies when you are getting busy with graduation. It's less than one month until I'm finally a USF graduate. Anyway, in all that time I've been pretty boring with my nails. Just too tired! One of the things I did was look at Pinterest for about fourty bajillion hours and I found the most amazing thing ever: nail polish made out of my unused eye shadow! I bought a clear polish and used two of my old Victoria Secret eye shadows and came up with this gem.


I made my first franken and I can't wait to make more! I love this color. It's a pretty bronze with a slight shimmer. And when you catch the color in the light at just the right angle there is a light flash of sea foam green. I want to make more ASAP! 



It went on really lovely too. Easily a one coater if I were just a tad less sloppy with my application.This is two coats with an SV finish. I feel like a genius right now. :-P 


Hmm, what should I call it?

No comments:

Post a Comment