Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

First 2012 Post and it's Antiquated

Hello all! It's only been 6 days since the new year began, but I'm back! My computer and I were having issues when it came to saving and editing photos. How can a girl have a blog about nail polish if the photos aren't there? Well, I finally ordered my laptop to work and so I have a quick post to share. 


What I have to share with you all today is Color Club's Antiquated from the Foiled Collection. This was my New Year's Eve mani. I wanted to wear something simple, classic and pretty. I also thought it was the perfect color because it reminded me of champagne. Once again, Color Club came through. I absolutely love the color. At first I was unsure about the color with my skin tone, but it wound up being fabulous. It's a lovely neutral tone with just a hint of pizzaz. And I love foil nail polishes anyway, so it was going to be a winner in my book.


This picture shows one coat of Antiquated with a light coating of Orly's Winter Wonderland. I topped it all off with SV. What I really love about this collection so far is that the polishes are so pigmented that they are easily finished in one coat as long as you have a steady hand. I have used 3 out of the 6 polishes so far. I cannot wait to try out the rest.

I hope 2012 makes this blog a bit more interesting. I really want to try some fun, fancy, brave and bold colors this year. For me that will start with a yellow polish! I can't wait to share it with you. Until then, hugs and love. 

Karen 



No comments:

Post a Comment