Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Color Club Foiled Collection

Hello all! I have an awesome find to share with you. I found the Foiled Collection by Color Club and it was only $8.00! I love the random finds that you can make when shopping at Ross.
 


This collection is comprised of Perfect Mol-ten, Antiquated, Cold Metal, Hot Like Lava, Foil Me Once and Lumin-Icecent. It also comes with a top coat!I love foils the way a lot of people love holo polishes. I was as giddy as a school girl when I found these gems. Of course I had to try one out. 

Please excuse my poor picture quality. Really, all I want for Christmas is a new camera. One can hope. Anyway, on to the pretty that is Perfect Mol-Ten. I absolutely love this minty green polish. I am starting to really get into green shades and the reason why is because of color like this. It really has put me in the holiday mood. As far as application goes it was smooth and simple. I really could have done with just one coat, but I was being a little sloppy at the time (A Princess for Christmas was playing on the television) so I left a lot of streaking on the first coat. This picture shows two cats of Perfect Mol-Ten with a top coat of SV. 


I cannot wait to try out the rest of these gems. I don't even know where to start! I hope you all enjoyed. 



Hugs and love, 

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment