Followers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

China Glaze Full Spectrum

Hello ladies! What a beautiful Saturday it is turning out to be in sunny Florida. I am enjoying it in my air conditioned home, so I'll let you know if the heat makes it less beautiful.

Today I feel like sharing China Glaze Full Spectrum from the Prismatic Collection. When I went to Sally's I saw these gems sitting on the shelf, untouched (who could pass them up!) and they said to me, "Take us with you." So I grabbed them. I tried out Full Spectrum first.
In this picture I am wearing two coats of Full Spectrum with two coats of Seche Vite. I wanted BLING for my high school friend's baby shower. She is having a little girl and I thought the color would  be appropriate. I got a lot of compliments on this color.

Even in shade, this color is eye catching.
There is so much to love about this color. For instance: iridescent duo chrome like you are looking inside of an oyster shell, glitter and foil finish? It's amazing, really. My only complaint is that the life of this polish does not last with my teacher life. It chipped really easily. Even with the Seche Vite. I will also layer it for now on. It was bit of a gritty finish too. But it was fun to wear as is for a special occasion.

Now I have to create fun nail art for the Bead Parade (it's a popular annual parade in the Sarasota/Bradenton area that has a much more dignified name). Like the parade name suggests, beads are thrown out by parade participants (ME!) and I want my nails looking just as great as those shiny beads.

Hugs and love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment