Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

My First Zoya

Hello all! I hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend and that Monday treated you well. It certainly felt like a Monday here - rain,  a student throwing a pencil at my forehead, just the usual. Since it was cloudy and wet out I thought I'd feature a mani that spotlights on my first bottle of Zoya of nail polish. I enjoyed this particular mani a lot and have felt the need to wear it again. I think it will go wonderfully with my dress that I am going to wear to a friend's wedding. 


Here is the color of joy:
 Midori is a light apple green color. It's very fresh and light. I loved how the polish went on. It was such a simple process. I think that is why it is one of my favorite bottles of polish so far. It's pretty and easy to apply. I also liked that it has a slight shimmer to it. 


Here is a close up to better see that shimmer:
 This mani also shows how much I have improved with my clean up. I could stare at this picture all day! I'm glad that I made this choice when trying out Zoya for the first time. 


Well that is about it for this girl. I need to spend time with Peanut Butter McChunk (Mic) before he starts to re-type my entry. Clearly my new kitten needs some loving. :-)


Hugs and love,


Karen

1 comment: