Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A-England Order of the Garter

Hello ladies! Today I have for your viewing pleasure, none other than A-England's Order of the Garter. Let the photo-viewing and the drooling commence!
I could not have asked for a better first experience with the A-England brand. Order of the Garter is a rich, jewel tone blue. The depth of this color is outstanding. It is truly one of those "glows from within" polishes. Upon first glance the polish is a dark, deep midnight blue. Then when the light hits it you can see you the "glowing" lighter blue show itself. It's just amazing! And if you like to stare at the bottle before actually putting it on ( I like to study :-P ) you can see quick flashes of magenta. Although the magenta did not translate to the nail, I think that bit of color helps to make Order of the Garter such a unique and beautiful polish.

A photo with flash to show the "glow form within" blue.
The application of this polish was flawless. It literally went on like butter. The formula is smooth, and the brush is to die for in my opinion. In all of my pictures I have two coats of Order of the Garter on with a top coat of Seche Vite.

This is easily one of my top picks of blue polishes. I have received so many compliments on this color. Even my kindergarten students enjoy it. One student exclaimed that my nails are "blue like a blue M&M." That's a big deal for 6 year-old!

If you have not tried any of the A-England nail polishes then go do yourself a favor and get one! I cannot wait to add more to my collection. They are genius.

Hugs and love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment