Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pure Ice Oh Baby! (A Pink Wednesday Edition)

 I am in love with today's mani! But before I go any further let me just say that today is my first time ever doing a Pink Wednesday post. Hooray! Okay, back to the amazing and beautiful Pure Ice Oh Baby!
I do not know where to begin. Oh Baby! is an iridescent shimmer packed in a clear-ish base. In the bottle you can see flashes of blue, green, pink and purple. It reminds me of the inside of an oyster shell. I layered it over two coats of OPI Sparrow Me the Drama (insert squeal of delight). On the nail you mostly see a sea foam green iridescent shimmer, but in the right light at the right angle you can catch the pink and some blue.


Here is a closer look at the iridescent beauty. I am also really proud of my polish application this time around - best one ever! I found it a bit difficult to capture the depth of Oh Baby! on camera, but believe me, it's stunning. I feel like I have fairy wings painted on my nails. I have caught myself just starting at my nails before I realize I should be doing something else, like, I don't know, driving...just kidding! 


And for fun and giggles I present you with a picture of just Sparrow Me the Drama because this has got to be one of my favorite pink polishes I own. 
Just look at how lovely it is. And the shine! This is without a top coat. I need to use this color more often.

I hope you enjoyed and happy Wednesday!

Hugs and love,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment