Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blast From The Past

Hello all! Happy Spring Break to those of you who get to enjoy it. And I am sorry to those of you who don't or are lamenting the fact that your kids out of school for a week. I have mixed feelings because I was able to start work for two days and then I have the entire week off. Perfecting timing!


I will have some amazing spring break inspired nails for you this week, but until then I have for you one of the very first times I painted my nails and then attempted to show off my work to the world. Before this blog I had a Facebook photo album dedicated to my new obsession hobby. I thought it would be fun to see the progress that I have made since I started painting my nails on a regular basis. 


This is Talulah by Zoya. This pretty blue color was one of my first Zoya purchases it. I do not have the bottle right now (my lovely friend, Emily, has it from a polish swap we did) but I remember purchasing it because it was this beautiful sapphire blue in the bottle. And I loved the name. I'm a highland romance junkie. Oh, and this what I said about it at the time of application,  "It only took me 3 tries to get this blue looking good, but it was well worth it!" I still sound the same. :-p


I have to say since July 11, 2011 (that is when this picture was taken) I have done much better when it comes taking care of my nails and making them shine. I also have a new "camera" and pictures look a bit better now; that helps with the blog presentation. I think I need to give Talulah another try since I am better at applying saturated colors such as this one. Ideas of some pretty awesome designs are dancing away in my head.


So, to those of you have been reading my blog I appreciate it. I hope it can only get better. :-)

Hugs and love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment