Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella

Hello all! Why is it Monday again? The weekend flew by and I feel like I did not do anything. I think it's this apartment, it sucks the life of me. Thank goodness the hubby and I are moving in about two and a half weeks. Our new place is going to be wonderful and it's gorgeous at the new complex. We'll actually have plants to look at! It's a long story so let's move on to the nail polish! 


I've seen this color around the blogosphere and I had to get it. I love everything fairy tale so naturally Sinful Colors' Cinderella had to be part of my collection. Look at the beauty of the finished product.
I can see the slight pink color that Cinderella has to offer. The color itself is a light blue shimmer with flashes of pink throughout. It was a little streaky and left some bald spots, but with two coats the color evened out. 
I was inspired by all of the magic that the story of Cinderella has to offer, and of course her gorgeous glass slippers. To include the parts of her story I sponged on two NYX un-named blue glitter polishes. Then I sponged the tips of my nails with Nicole by OPI's Follow Me on Glitter. 


I really loved this look and I wore it for a good three days before I finally chipped it. I will be using Cinderella a lot in the future. It's such a pretty, delicate and whimsical color.


Here's one more picture for the road! 
I hope everyone had a magical start to the week.


Hugs and love,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment