Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

China Glaze Gothic Lolita

Hello all! March has finally made it's presence known. If I were up in NJ right now I'd start itching for spring. I loved saying, "March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb." Then once March left that meant April! I'm an April baby so naturally I love the ultimate spring month. Since I am feeling springy I  wanted to share China Glaze's Gothic Lolita with you!

 This beauty, from China Glaze's Electro Pop, Collection just screams "OMG WEAR ME!" I love that it is a blue based purple. It's bright, but not too washed out. Sometimes I see a pretty purple in a bottle and then when I put it on it's bright, or not pigmented enough. It's just blah. Not Gothic Lolita, though!


The formula on this gem was very easy to apply. It glided on so smoothly! I used two coats and then used a top coat of Northern Lights because who doesn't love a holographic sparkle? 


Enjoy March 1st! I hope it came in like lamb for you as did here in sunny FL. Until next time...


Hugs and love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment